E-Design is using technology that allows a designer to provide inspiration, expert sourcing and design expertise in a detailed room plan with product links at a fraction of the cost of full-service design.
Benefits of E-Design
- Provides a detailed and compelling “visual” so you can see how the products relate to one another
- Is extraordinarily budget friendly because you’re only paying for the expertise and not the time-consuming shopping time of the designer – Design for ALL!
- Creates a cohesive “plan” for your space before spending time and money on expensive items that don’t go with one another
- Allows you to phase and control your design budget completely
- Saves you oodles of time sourcing for products in an overwhelming online space…I’m an expert at shopping and know where to find those perfect items.
- Helps you avoid costly mistakes. Sometimes, an inspiration photo sets the expectation of a room while showing items that may not fit your space or overall budget
- Shows you to scale what items will work best next to one another
- Keeps you to a design style that works in your home, with your lifestyle, and true to you
- Starts with what you own and love, then builds upon that style for a cohesive, affordable layout